Not all of us our super crafty, I know I can’t do it all. But I love to give homemade gifts from the heart. So I have compiled a list of the best DIY Christmas Gifts Anyone Can Make; no excuses! 😉
DIY Christmas Gifts Anyone Can Make
Here are a few of my favorites, that have also been big hits with the receivers!
- Organic Lip Balm – perfect stocking stuffer too.
- Homemade Vanilla Extract – If you don’t have enough time to let it steep, you give them their own bottle with beans in it with directions.
- Honey Whipped Hand Cream – Great as part of a gift basket!
- Mason Jar Candles – because anything in a mason jar is cuter. 😉
- Homemade Almond Extract – so easy and delicious!
- Mini First Aid Kit – perfect for purses or backpacks and stockings.
- Yummy Coffee Liqueur (Kahlua) – for your over 21 crowd.
- Tasty Spice Rubs – for your BBQ lover!
Not enough DIY Christmas Gifts? Well I asked my homesteading friends for their best DIY Christmas Gift ideas!…