This is the best organic lip balm recipe I’ve ever made. This is an easy peasy organic lip balm recipe to make with ingredients you can pronounce. No ick here! You’ll find it less expensive than the store-bought equivalent too. The ingredients for my best organic lip balm recipe are linked for you. You’re going to love that this easy lip balm has only 4 ingredients!
This time I am making Lavender Peppermint Lip Balm. This is my favorite, but feel free to experiment scents you like best.
Best Organic Lip Balm Recipe – Ingredients
- 1 oz of Organic Beeswax (I used this)
- 2 oz of Unrefined Organic Shea Butter (I used this)
- 1 oz of Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil (I used this)
- 10 Drops of Lavender Essential Oils (Get that here)
- 10 Drops of Peppermint Essential Oil (Get that here)
- Containers (I used 10 of these)
- Double Boiler or glass bowl & pot
- Glass dropper (I cleaned out one from my liquid vitamins) or something to fill the containers