What if I told you that I had 20 awesome uses for baking soda that you may have never thought of? Don’t we all have a box, or more, of baking soda around the house?
20 Awesome Uses for Baking Soda
- Deodorize the fridge – my grandmother always had an open box in the refrigerator. Change ever 3 months.
- Scrub your sink with baking soda – it will be clean without all the chemicals in those “scrubs”.
- Make your crock pot easier to clean by soaking it with warm water and baking soda. Soda can also help remove set stains in the crock pot.
- Freshen your mattress by dusting the mattress with a thin layer of baking soda, allow it to see for 2 – 4 hours and then vacuum up.
- Remove blood stains from fabric by soaking in cold water with a little baking soda.
- Stinky dishwashers can be renewed by adding a little baking soda to the bottom of the dishwasher and running it empty.
- Get that grout to sparkle by using a paste of water and baking soda. Use the paste to scrub the grout – for really dirty grout allow it to sit a few minutes before scrubbing off….