Handmade Christmas Gifts
Simple handmade Christmas gifts are a staple for our family every year. There is something about giving a gift that is handcrafted with love…and patience. This year I wanted to share some of my favorite handmade gifts and ideas with you; not just from my house but from several friends as well. I hope these help you make some wonderfully personal homemade Christmas gifts this year.
My Handmade Christmas Gifts
- DIY Beard Balm – for the guys in your life!
- Melt & Pour Shampoo Bars – great for campers, travelers and everyday.
- Easy Homemade Soap – simple and not scary at all!
- Gardener’s Hand Balm – to keep your family gardener’s hand from cracking.
- Chicken Wire Crafts – gifts you can make with your chicken wire
- Dog Treats – for your furry friends and family
- Organic Lip Balm – easy to make and a great stocking stuffer
- Homemade Vanilla Extract – Give them their own bottle with beans in it with directions if steeping time is limited
- Honey Whipped Hand Cream – Smells great and works wonders
- Mason Jar Candles – Great way to reuse some mason jars
- Homemade Almond Extract – better than store bought
- Mini First Aid Kit – safety first gift
- Yummy Coffee Liqueur (Kahlua) – for the grown-ups.
- Tasty Spice Rubs – for your BBQ and Smokers!
But wait….there’s more!