Not all of us our super crafty, I know I can’t do it all. But I love to give homemade gifts from the heart. So I have compiled a list of the best DIY Christmas Gifts Anyone Can Make; no excuses! 😉
DIY Christmas Gifts Anyone Can Make
Here are a few of my favorites, that have also been big hits with the receivers!
- Organic Lip Balm – perfect stocking stuffer too.
- Homemade Vanilla Extract – If you don’t have enough time to let it steep, you give them their own bottle with beans in it with directions.
- Honey Whipped Hand Cream – Great as part of a gift basket!
- Mason Jar Candles – because anything in a mason jar is cuter. 😉
- Homemade Almond Extract – so easy and delicious!
- Mini First Aid Kit – perfect for purses or backpacks and stockings.
- Yummy Coffee Liqueur (Kahlua) – for your over 21 crowd.
- Tasty Spice Rubs – for your BBQ lover!
Not enough DIY Christmas Gifts? Well I asked my homesteading friends for their best DIY Christmas Gift ideas!
No-Sew Fleece Blanket with Fancy Ties from The Suburban Homestead
Super Easy Lotion Bar from Frugal Mama & the Sprout
Chocolate Mint Extract from Joybilee Farms
Make Your Own Extract Gift from Learning & Yearning
One Evening Infinity Scarf from Once Upon a Time in a Bed of Wildflowers
Infused Gifts from Tenth Acre Farm
Goat’s Milk Soap from The Frugal Chicken
Windowsill Herb Garden from The Cape Coop
DIY Gift Labels from Common Sense Homesteading
Grow a Moringa Tree – From Blue Yonder Farms
Spiced Cocoa Mix from Common Sense Homesteading
20 Gifts You Can Make for $1 from The Coastal Homestead
Chicken & Rice Soup Mix from Countrified Hicks
20 Homemade Gifts from Schneider Peeps
Birdseed Ornaments from The Cape Coops
Compact Coffee & Coco Condiments from The Coastal Homestead
DIY Christmas Gifts don’t need to be complicated to be meaningful. What are you making for your family and friends this holiday season?